10 Reasons for you to come to “Draw Near” 2016.
- Because it is better than winning a magical Jesus nightlight (admit it you were jealous when one of those was given away and it wasn’t to you).
- Because you want to “draw near” to God. You do. If you don’t (but deep inside you do) you should. Therefore, you should come.
- The food at Stillwood will blow your mind! Bring a brain diaper and get ready.
- In a busy urban culture, our church highly values these dedicated times away where we can simply be together for an extended period of time. These times together are a priority for CityLights.
- You will learn lots and be challenged, inspired, and encouraged by Elbert Paul’s stories and teaching. It is a joy that he is able to come from California to teach. He is highly recommended by one pastor in the States as “the best person that I know of to teach on these topics” with knowledge, experience, and grace.
- You still need to learn more about walking in the Spirit and interacting with God. It is worth investing in your relationship with God.
- Pastor Brett says you should come. Listening to spiritual leaders is biblical.
- The people who went last year were highly impacted and loved it. Don’t be “one of those” who miss out this year – then you will have regrets (like that time you ate that second piece of pie at thanksgiving and ended up bloated with a headache) – don’t have regrets. Register today.
- The location and amenities make it very accessible. Great clean lodging and it isn’t that far of a drive. No excuses!
- If you come you will win the chance to either: hold a baby, receive a hug from Natalie, or get a high-five from Earl.
In the words of Nike “just do it.”
Get info and register here.