Join us for the 2nd Annual Epic Summer Weekend Getaway!
Whether you are an experienced camper or not, this is the weekend for you! Get out in nature, enjoy the beautiful BC scenery and build on some great relationships!
- Fri. Aug. 11 to Mon. Aug. 14 – Stay 2 nights and leave Sunday afternoon or make it a long weekend and stay until Monday morning (11am checkout)
- The weekend is open to any friends of CityLights so invite away!
- We will have an informal and brief church gathering on Sunday morning followed by the BBQ lunch
- Outside of the Sunday gathering and 2 BBQs, the weekend is a social, unplanned weekend
- Attendees can choose between camping outside (bring your own tent) or sleep indoors in lodge (no beds – bring your own sleeping bag)
- The BBQ we will use will also service as a communal BBQ for everyone to use during the weekend. Bring your own food for all meals outside of the BBQs
- If you own, or know where to borrow, a boat, kayak, canoe or raft bring it along to add to the fun!
- We are going to be at the Stave Lake Reservoir Lodge and Campsite near Mission, about an hour from the Vancouver/Burnaby border. Check out the Stave Lake Reservoir page for more details and for a map to the closest address to the facility click the map to Stave Lake
- Facilities include a boat launch, beach and picnic area, fishing and hiking and biking trails
- There are 2 campfire circles by the beach with wood provided
- The outdoor camping facilities accommodate 40 people while the lodge accommodates 50 people with an open floor for sleeping
- 2 single beds are available for an extra cost for those that require a bed. Send us an email if you have a need for this room.
- The lodge contains 4 washrooms, 4 sinks and a kitchen that will be shared by everyone
- Will be confirmed in Spring 2017 – Day rates will be available too!
- Price includes accommodations, Saturday BBQ dinner, Sunday BBQ lunch as well as basic condiments for the weekend (so everyone doesn’t need to bring their own ketchup)
- Kids under 12 are free
- Other Food, transportation, and sleeping supplies are on your own.
- A small admin fee of $3 per registration will be added to cover the administrative costs with online registration. This fee will be listed as Shipping.
- Your PayPal email will be used as the main form of communication leading up to the event. If your PayPal email is different than your preferred email, please include your preferred email in the notes section of the PayPal transaction.
Registration will open in the Spring of 2017. Mark Your Calendars!