“An Undivided Heart”
January 2017. Fifteen Days of Prayer + Refocusing.
“Serve [God] with an undivided heart and a willing mind.” – 1 Chron. 28:9 (GNB)
Four Ways To Engage:
- Participate in Prayer Experiences. See events page for full list.
- Abstain from TV, Movies, & Social Media for the 15 days to focus your heart’s attention.
- Participate in the corporate 3 day fast. Jan 23-25 (some may need to do a partial fast for part of this time).
- Read one chapter of the Gospel of Mark each day. Or do another daily Bible reading program.
Click here for “An Undivided Heart” Guide to get more info on our 15 days of prayer, fasting, and events.
Prayer Experiences & Undivided Heart Related Events:
- Three Day Fast. Mon. Jan 23-25. Sign-up on the event page.
- Wednesday Prayer Experience Summits. Wednesday Jan. 11, 18, & 25th. 6:45-8:30pm.
- Jan. 19 Thursday morning Prayer Experience. 6:30-7:30am.
- Jan. 23 Monday morning Prayer Experience. 7:30-8:30am.
- Jan. 23 Monday post-work Prayer Experience. 4:45-5:45pm.
- Jan. 24 Tuesday Post-work Prayer Experience. 5:00-6:00pm
- Jan. 25 Wednesday Morning Prayer Experience. 6:45-7:30am.
- Wed. Jan 25th Wrap-up Dinner for those fasting. Sign-up to participate and commit to fasting.
- Sunday Morning Prayer Experiences. 9:25 – 9:45am.
“Devote yourselves to prayer” Colossians 4:2
Remember: As you read scripture this month, ask God to highlight a verse of passage that can be a theme verse for you for 2017.